Friday, April 13, 2007

Forgotten

Because of Jason's blog, i realised that actually i hv a blog here 2...

Vy Vy long nv write blog looo...long until i 4get bout this blog here...n long until my account kena inactivated haha

Will it b inactivated??i oso not clear lah

Actually i oso donno wat 2 write right now...feel so blank now......cause quiz coming....report not yet settle.....presentation somemore ler.....hai~~~~

The worst thing is.....4 another 2 more weeks nia then i can go home liao.....the homesicking feeling getting stronger n stronger looo.....though i hv oledi used to the life in Kuching liao lah haha

Miss everything in Penang.....yet cant neglect those quiz, report n presentation......

Basically, this is my feeling now loo......

Anyway, i will use this chance 2 thank those who greeted or celebrated with me during my birthday.....though this blog is seldom viewed by ppl...haha nvm lah let me siok sendiri oso ok hahaha

ANYWAY......PENANG I AM COMING LOOOOO hahaha




2 comments:

fishyew said...

old old old blog.. =.=

Jason Teh said...

haha, y the date is in 2007 one! it really shows that u din write the blog for so so long! thanks for the support! expecially for leaving me so many comments about the blog! kam xia! i know u must be very busy and sometimes stress too~ but we can do it one ok! add oil together!